PDA

View Full Version : Hello new to group

twylyth
07-11-2010, 09:33 AM
I was so excited to find this group! I'm a homeschooling mom in SE Tennessee! I am finding that secular homeschooling is a larger group in this area than I thought. It is dominated with religious groups, but we are out there! I'm working on getting us together. This group is going to be a GREAT resource for us! Thank you!

We have 2 boys (2 and 8)

pandahoneybee
07-11-2010, 05:10 PM
Welcome to the group! This is a great resource for everyone, new and old to homeschooling;) IF you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Check out our resource page (http://www.secularhomeschool.com/content/192-resources) for alot of helpful hints and make sure to join the TN group;) or wait looks like you already did!

hockeymom
07-11-2010, 05:20 PM
Welcome! I hope you like it here! :)

Baberry
07-14-2010, 03:40 PM
Welcome to the group. How fortunate you are to have found a large group of secular homeschoolers in your area. Support makes all the difference.

Topsy
07-14-2010, 04:04 PM
Thanks for the intro, Twylyth!! We've only recently begun to grow our Tennessee constituency, it seems, so it is a thrill to have you here!! I hope you will hang out with us often!

Sarbare0704
07-14-2010, 08:24 PM
Welcome to the group! I hope you enjoy it as much as i do!

StartingOver
07-15-2010, 09:51 AM
Welcome to the group !! I am sure you will enjoy your time here, but beware it is addicting !

cottagechick
07-15-2010, 09:54 PM
Welcome welcome. I wish we had more secular homeschoolers in my area...but at least my red-state turned blue in '08!

Shoe
07-16-2010, 01:12 PM
I was so excited to find this group! I'm a homeschooling mom in SE Tennessee! I am finding that secular homeschooling is a larger group in this area than I thought. It is dominated with religious groups, but we are out there! I'm working on getting us together. This group is going to be a GREAT resource for us! Thank you!

We have 2 boys (2 and 8) Welcome to the site! This site has been an excellent source of information and support for me, and I'm sure you'll find it to be one for you as well. Feel free to ask questions, start conversations, join the Groups that apply to you, and generally participate-people are friendly here.

I am sure you will enjoy your time here, but beware it is addicting !I'm sure I don't have any idea to what you could be referring, Jana :D.