PDA

View Full Version : Hi.

cottagechick
07-06-2010, 11:36 PM
Just introducing myself. Looking forward to participating and learning. And eating Little Debbie Oatmeal Cakes whilst I do so.

pandahoneybee
07-07-2010, 10:20 AM
Hehe, we love junk food up here, but be forewarned that some of us like weird combination of it, (Snoopy;) ) Welcome to the group make sure to stop by the resource page (http://www.secularhomeschool.com/content/192-resources) and maybe even join the NE group (http://www.secularhomeschool.com/group.php?groupid=49);) Can't wait to get to know ya better!

Sarbare0704
07-07-2010, 12:06 PM
Welcome! Feel free to pass some snack cakes this way ;)

wild_destiny
07-07-2010, 01:04 PM
Welcome, Cindy! Your comment about the Little Debbie snack cakes is funny to me, because my family lives a block away from the local Little Debbie outlet store, and less than a mile away from the Little Debbie production facility. Come and get some! Hope you enjoy this group! :)

InstinctiveMom
07-07-2010, 01:54 PM
<steals a Little Debbie whilst smiling winningly>
Welcome! I checked out your blog and am in LOVE... I am super-organizational-girl and your school room is absolutely lovely and beautifully organized. I also love your pictures and commentary about resources. I am so looking forward to reading more!
Warmly,
~h

Jadzia66
07-07-2010, 02:57 PM
Welcome! I too am pretty new here and now I need to go and check out your blog as I am in need of any kind of organization tips! And yum... we just finished up one of the big boxes of Little Debbie oatmeal pies... so much love for Little Debbie snacks! My new favorite is their peanut butter and jelly oatmeal pies... so good!!

inmom
07-07-2010, 04:28 PM
Just introducing myself. Looking forward to participating and learning. And eating Little Debbie Oatmeal Cakes whilst I do so.

Welcome, and I love the word "whilst!"

Topsy
07-08-2010, 09:00 AM
Welcome, and I love the word "whilst!"

I'm with Carol..."whilst" is one of my all-time faves!! (Well, that and "Little Debbies", of course!) ;)

Welcome Cindy!!!

cottagechick
07-15-2010, 09:48 PM
Thanks for the welcomes gals. Really enjoying the posts....learning alot, eating lots of LDOPies too. Great combo.

Shoe
07-16-2010, 01:14 PM

I prefer the Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies, myself (or Twinkies...) but welcome to the site. I look forward to getting to know you better.

StartingOver
07-16-2010, 04:44 PM
Welcome to the group, and pass an oatmeal cookie. PLEASE