PDA

View Full Version : virtual coop vs links and info

dbmamaz
04-03-2013, 11:25 AM
So, last you you locked 'links and info' and created a new folder called 'virtual coop', on the suggestion of a member. that member is no longer homeschooling, but the rest of us are still here . .. . 'virtual coop' is not an intuitive title. Links and Info is. It seems to me that 'virtual coop' doesnt get used nearly as much as 'links and info' use to be.

Any way we can go back? could we put up a poll?

(i had been thinking this for a while, but someone just posted a curriculum freebie link in the curriculum section . . . which really would make more sense in the 'links in info' section . . . )

Operetta
04-15-2013, 12:29 AM
I don't know if there was any movement on this but I'd like to +1 this. I still find myself confused by that board title since I've never seen any actual "co-op" buys on there. Links and Info makes a lot more sense to me.

pandahoneybee
04-15-2013, 09:53 AM
Thanks Cara for bringing it to our attention:) I have changed the name to Homeschool Links and Info so as not to confuse anyone why we have two links and info...:)

dbmamaz
04-17-2013, 10:02 AM
thanks. I think the idea behind 'virtual coop' was that everyone could share what they are using for whatever grade level and then other people could use the same stuff so you would be sort of doing school 'together' virtually . . . it wasnt about buying stuff at all . . .

pandahoneybee
04-17-2013, 12:59 PM
well you know..we like to try new things..some work great and others just don't:) thats the beauty of this site! Thanks again!