PDA

View Full Version : This Week ...

Topsy
07-05-2010, 09:59 PM
Hi all!! I try not to weigh down the site with too much of my personal mumbo jumbo, but I wanted to let you know that my admin duties may be a little sketchy this week because of a personal issue. My grandmother is passing away (any time now) and I feel like this week will likely be consumed with travel, busyness, and grief (not necessarily in that order). I just wanted to give you a heads up that if I am slower than usual to respond to queries or PM's...that will be why. I'm sure pandahoneybee, my faithful co-moderator, will be around, though...so if I don't answer your questions or concerns quickly enough, don't hesistate to PM her for a more timely response.

Thanks for understanding in advance, folks. :) You are a wonderfully supportive "family" and I have no doubt you will be patient with my site "flakiness" until things level out again for me.

I appreciate all of you!!

paganmomblog
07-05-2010, 10:06 PM
Oh honey I am so sorry! If you don't mind I will light a candle for you and your family during this stressful time. Don't worry about us around here, we will be ok and waiting for your return!

BPier12
07-05-2010, 10:25 PM
Dear Topsy, I'm so sorry about your grandmother. Please, please do not worry about the forum. Take all the time you need to concentrate on yourself and your family and when you are ready to come back, we will welcome you with open arms. (((hugs)))

StartingOver
07-06-2010, 12:00 AM
Topsy Hugs, take all the time you need. I am sure we will be ok. Know that you will be in my thoughts !

Melyssa
07-06-2010, 03:19 AM
This forum should be the last of your worries right now. We'll be fine. I'm sorry for what you're going through right now. Hugs.

hockeymom
07-06-2010, 05:23 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother. We'll be thinking of you.

JinxieFox
07-06-2010, 06:04 AM
That is completely understandable, Topsy. Hugs to you and yours during this difficult time!

pandahoneybee
07-06-2010, 08:07 AM
Topsy, I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother, please be safe in your travels and know that you are in all our thoughts. I will of course look after the site for you, so please have no worries about that. Hugs to you and your family.

ginnyjf
07-06-2010, 10:53 AM
So sorry to hear this, Topsy. Take good care of yourself! We'll be here when you're ready to return and hopefully we won't blow up the forum in the meantime.

hjdong
07-07-2010, 12:59 PM
I'm so sorry! I've been out of it, with family visiting, but you will definitely be in my thoughts.

InstinctiveMom
07-07-2010, 01:50 PM
Thinking of you in this difficult time.

wild_destiny
07-07-2010, 02:04 PM
Topsy,
Ditto what all the others before me have said. Hoping the best for you and your family in a difficult time!

Topsy
07-08-2010, 07:58 AM
Thanks all....my grandmother is still hanging in there (we have stubborn genes), so no word yet. You guys are stuck with me a little longer this week!! ;)

pandahoneybee
07-08-2010, 08:21 AM
you are soo silly! and thats what I like about ya! let us know if you need anything;)

Topsy
07-09-2010, 11:28 AM
Just an update...my grandmother passed away late last night and I will probably be offline most of the weekend. Be back to connect with everyone on Monday. Thanks again for your support!!

wild_destiny
07-09-2010, 11:32 AM
You are undoubtedly in our thoughts. Peace to your family.

hjdong
07-10-2010, 09:44 PM
I'm so sorry.

Shoe
07-15-2010, 10:31 PM
Hi all!! I try not to weigh down the site with too much of my personal mumbo jumbo, but I wanted to let you know that my admin duties may be a little sketchy this week because of a personal issue. My grandmother is passing away (any time now) and I feel like this week will likely be consumed with travel, busyness, and grief (not necessarily in that order). I just wanted to give you a heads up that if I am slower than usual to respond to queries or PM's...that will be why. I'm sure pandahoneybee, my faithful co-moderator, will be around, though...so if I don't answer your questions or concerns quickly enough, don't hesitate to PM her for a more timely response.

Thanks for understanding in advance, folks. :) You are a wonderfully supportive "family" and I have no doubt you will be patient with my site "flakiness" until things level out again for me.

I appreciate all of you!! My perhaps belated sympathies for that situation Topsy. My thoughts will be with your family, even though I'm coming to read this very late. So sorry.

Shoe
07-15-2010, 10:33 PM
Just an update...my grandmother passed away late last night and I will probably be offline most of the weekend. Be back to connect with everyone on Monday. Thanks again for your support!!

Oh, just read this post...my deepest condolences Topsy and lots of virtual hugs. Sorry for your loss.