PDA

View Full Version : Useless iQuest

SherryZoned
06-28-2010, 03:23 PM
So I have this iQuest system that my sister sent me. Apparently she got it cheap a couple of years ago and forgot to give it to me. So now i have the system and a rewritable cartridge.. but guess what? leapfrog no long supports this system so it is USELESS.. I really do not want to invest in other cartridges for a system that is completely out of date now..

Oh well.

Fiddler
06-28-2010, 03:27 PM
What is iQuest? For some reason I was thinking GPS when I saw the subject line. We have a LeapPad and a Quantum pad that are both outdated, but that the kids enjoy, and have found cartridges at yard sales and used curriculum sales.

SherryZoned
06-28-2010, 03:33 PM
Ooops I should of added leapfrog iQuest! LOL

yeah I love leapfrog but even on craigslist there are none used. Plus the rewritable cartridge is completely useless since they don't support downloads anymore on the leapfrog site. The iQuest is supposed to help you study for your school subjects.

Bellanina
06-29-2010, 01:46 PM
I've found this site (http://www2.shopping.com/xFS?KW=iquest+cartridge&CLT=SCH) that offers the cartridges for sale. There must be a site somewhere that offers the download files as well (it's the internet...it has EVERYTHING doesn't it?! lol)

SherryZoned
06-29-2010, 01:47 PM
Bellania I am hunting for those download files and let me tell you I have having a tough time finding them lol! Seriously I am flabbergasted at how hard this is becoming to find them..thanks for the link!