PDA

View Full Version : Sorry, there are no new posts to view.

StartingOver
06-24-2010, 05:53 PM
Nothing bugs me more !!! I hate it !! Boo hoo.

:cool:

Marmalade
06-24-2010, 05:54 PM
There haven't been much today-have there?

StartingOver
06-24-2010, 05:57 PM
No ! It needs to be a gentler message... Like I am sorry no one is talking, please come back later, or feel free to start a fire under them all !

It's just so harsh hehehehe.

Sarbare0704
06-24-2010, 07:15 PM
LOL! I agree! Hate when that happens!

dbmamaz
06-24-2010, 08:18 PM
You guys need to join fb. My fb is so busy that if i dont check it at least every 2 hours, I think it can take 30 minutes to catch up. and if someone posted an interesting article or video, i'm in big trouble.

Shoe
06-24-2010, 08:59 PM
I actually like it-it means that I've finally caught up!

StartingOver
06-24-2010, 09:14 PM
LOL I am facebook !!! And for Shoe, I am not trying to beat anyone in the post counts LOL.

Sarbare0704
06-24-2010, 09:27 PM
yeah I am on FB too! LOL I leave them both open all day!

SherryZoned
06-24-2010, 09:36 PM
I can only start so many new threads a day! I am on facebook too.

StartingOver
06-24-2010, 09:41 PM
yeah I am on FB too! LOL I leave them both open all day!

I can only start so many new threads a day! I am on facebook too.

And yahoo, The Well Trained Mind forums, Sonlight forums, email, blogger, Windows Live writer, craigslist & Myspace LOL

schwartzkari
06-24-2010, 09:51 PM
oh Facebook. Waster of all my time! LMAO.
I get on there with the intention of only spending 5-10 minutes and next thing I know it has been an hour!

StartingOver
06-24-2010, 09:55 PM
LOL yeah, but I can't log off facebook. It is the only way I get to see what my older kids are up to most of the time. LOL I have one in basic training in the Army, one on the USNS Mercy somewhere near Japan, and one that just can't drive the 20 minutes to see her mom LOL.

schwartzkari
06-24-2010, 10:07 PM
LOL yeah, but I can't log off facebook. It is the only way I get to see what my older kids are up to most of the time. LOL I have one in basic training in the Army, one on the USNS Mercy somewhere near Japan, and one that just can't drive the 20 minutes to see her mom LOL.

You are totally justified then! :)

Sarbare0704
06-24-2010, 11:13 PM
I have no good excuse for being on Facebook all day other then I am addicted! If I am not at home you better believe I'm checking it on my phone! It is terrible!

Snoopy
06-27-2010, 10:51 PM
Well I'm catching up on posts here after being gone for 3-4 days and I have 4 pages to go through, woohoo! Seriously though, I was off the net the whole time and it was SO NICE. As much as I enjoy coming here, it really made me realize how much of a slave I have become to my laptop because, as Jana said the whole "Sorry, there are no new posts to view" message makes me frown, lol. So I'm going to try and not be online so much for the next few days and see if I can stand it. After all, this is exactly why I won't join Facebook and I don't do IM (sorry David, Skype isn't getting started these days!). So Shoe, you might be catching up to me much sooner than you thought, lol.

Of course, I usually suck at sticking to resolutions so who knows?

Shoe
06-28-2010, 09:11 AM
So Shoe, you might be catching up to me much sooner than you thought, lol.

LOL. Actually, Nathalie, I'm about to go on vacation for two weeks at my parents' cottage on a lake. It's fairly rustic-it does have electricity but no running water (a composting toilet serves as well as a traditional one), and no internet connection-nor are there any neighbors around with a wi-fi network into which I might tap...so, I'll have very scant access to this site for two whole weeks...no way I'll ever catch up to you.

Snoopy
06-28-2010, 10:02 AM
LOL. Actually, Nathalie, I'm about to go on vacation for two weeks at my parents' cottage on a lake. It's fairly rustic-it does have electricity but no running water (a composting toilet serves as well as a traditional one), and no internet connection-nor are there any neighbors around with a wi-fi network into which I might tap...so, I'll have very scant access to this site for two whole weeks...no way I'll ever catch up to you. You're hardcore, lol! That sounds like a great time, though, EXACTLY the type of vacation I always envision taking with Greg and the kids. Have fun!

Shoe
06-28-2010, 10:34 AM
You're hardcore, lol! That sounds like a great time, though, EXACTLY the type of vacation I always envision taking with Greg and the kids. Have fun!

I hope we will. We'll be using the cottage as a "base camp" and doing a lot of day trips around the area to see various historical attractions. We'll stop in to visit my parents too, so I might have occasional access to a computer (and a shower!), but not much.