PDA

View Full Version : Out of town for a few days

Snoopy
06-23-2010, 09:59 PM
Hi all,

I didn't know where else to post this since there is no "on vacation" automatic reply in PMs :)

I'm going out of town for a couple of day and I won't be online. I wanted you to know so if you contact me about an item in the Secular Swap or send me something for the Flat Secular Homeschooler Exchange, you probably won't get an answer or see it posted until Sunday (maybe Saturday night).

I'm challenging Shoe to a post-off to see if he can catch up to me while I'm gone, lol :) Just kidding.

I'll still be answering posts tonight but probably not in the morning 'cause I'll have to pack the car and then take off.

hjdong
06-23-2010, 10:14 PM
Have fun! Getting out of the humidity?

StartingOver
06-23-2010, 10:26 PM
Stay safe and have a great time !

reversemigration
06-23-2010, 10:35 PM
Have a good vacation, Nathalie!

Sarbare0704
06-23-2010, 10:36 PM
Have fun! Hope you stay dry and cool! It seems like was are all dealing with heat or rain or both!

pandahoneybee
06-23-2010, 11:02 PM
Have a great and fun time! We will miss ya;) I will help keep an eye on your swap and flat posts;)
Try not to think about us the entire time, haha be safe!:cool:

Riceball_Mommy
06-23-2010, 11:06 PM
Have a good time :)

Snoopy
06-23-2010, 11:34 PM
Have a great and fun time! We will miss ya;) I will help keep an eye on your swap and flat posts;)
Try not to think about us the entire time, haha be safe!:cool: Thanks Michelle :) It would help if you would remind people I'm gone if they post about those 2 subjects since not everyone reads all the posts, lol. I WILL be obsessing about what I'm missing on SHS though. I'm bringing my iTouch but I don't think they have wifi at our hotel. We're going to Sanibel Island, the shelling capital of the US. I take the kids every year and they love it. We've stayed in the same apartment for 11 years or more and although it's kind of crummy, they always ask to go back, lol. I just hope that they don't spend the whole time bickering because it's a full moon and I'm PMS'ing all at once. I might be an atheist but that full moon... I KNOW that it has an effect on me, I'm way bitchier during a full moon. So watch out!

Thanks everyone for the good wishes. Carla and David, we'll be taking Flat Mitchell with us too!

Shoe
06-23-2010, 11:52 PM
Have a great time Nathalie. I'll do my best but I don't think I can make up ~600 posts this week!

SunshineKris
06-24-2010, 07:03 AM
Have fun Nathalie! I love Sanibel. I hope you find some great shells while you're there. great, now I'm feeling homesick again.

camaro
06-24-2010, 09:02 AM
Have a great trip, Noah and Flat Mitchell! Oh, and you too Nathalie! :)

BPier12
06-24-2010, 09:14 AM
Hope you all have a wonderful trip and cool breezes off the Gulf!!

Topsy
06-24-2010, 12:13 PM

Have a great trip, Snoopy !!!!! See you soon!!!!

pandahoneybee
06-24-2010, 02:33 PM
Thanks Michelle :) It would help if you would remind people I'm gone if they post about those 2 subjects since not everyone reads all the posts, lol. I WILL be obsessing about what I'm missing on SHS though. I'm bringing my iTouch but I don't think they have wifi at our hotel. We're going to Sanibel Island, the shelling capital of the US. I take the kids every year and they love it. We've stayed in the same apartment for 11 years or more and although it's kind of crummy, they always ask to go back, lol. I just hope that they don't spend the whole time bickering because it's a full moon and I'm PMS'ing all at once. I might be an atheist but that full moon... I KNOW that it has an effect on me, I'm way bitchier during a full moon. So watch out!

BAHAW that is so funny! we have stayed at some memorable places as ya know bugs in the bed, you can hear the young couple next door type of places;) The one that we love is on the beach its the oldest house on the beach and the floor are like mini hills! but you can open the windows and see and hear the ocean, and its always available;)

Don't worry about the moon, take some capn and coke and all will be fine;) Have fun!

pandahoneybee
06-24-2010, 02:34 PM
Have a great time Nathalie. I'll do my best but I don't think I can make up ~600 posts this week!

Oh man, she called down the thunder Shoe! you have to catch up now;) with all your late night posts I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!;) LOL