PDA

View Full Version : Using Technical Tools To Manage Assignments

LillyMunster
12-11-2012, 07:30 PM
I wasn't totally sure where to put this so I apologize if I put it in the wrong section.

I am trying to figure out a way to post and track assignments for my daughter online where we both could access it. IE: I can post the upcoming lesson and she can post the finished work. Has anyone done this?

I wanted to try this for her 8th grade art and home-ec. I found two classroom curriculum outlines that I think would work for each. I had considered using Wordpress to make it a sort of "self serve" system where she could go in and pick the lesson(s) to do?

dbmamaz
12-11-2012, 07:42 PM
Not exactly . . . i use Cozi to post assingments, but its a checklist program (their to do) - i can post things and my son can access it on his pc or his hand-held. Then he sometimes does his assignments on google docs and shares them with me.

dragonfly
12-11-2012, 08:15 PM
Something like this? Homeschool Tracker Online (http://www.homeschooltracker.com/hstonline.aspx)

arborite
01-05-2013, 12:33 AM
DropBox would be a very simple solution. You could set up a set of shared folders, which would then automatically sync between your computers. I use this in homeschooling, and also when collaborating with coauthors.

rueyn
01-05-2013, 07:27 AM
Evernote? It works on computers and handhelds, and it lets you post pictures and files.

summer94
01-05-2013, 10:24 PM
just use google drive. It's free, you can create everything within the system, download or view online and choose what you want to share or keep private. There is SO much you can do with google!