PDA

View Full Version : FS: New History of the World by J.M. Roberts, 2003 ed.

Topsy
11-25-2012, 11:53 AM
(From Amazon) Book Description
Publication Date: May 1, 2003 | ISBN-10: 0195219279 | ISBN-13: 978-0195219272 | Edition: 4 Rev Sub
In the New History of the World, Roberts has completely revised his monumental work for the first time, taking into account the great range of discoveries that have altered our views on everything from early civilizations to post-Cold War globalism. The chapter on human history has been completely rewritten, addressing events as recent as the relationship between the Arab and Western worlds in the wake of the September 11 attack. In addition to the revisions, the book is now available in a readers' format--perfect for a new generation of readers to open their minds to the great narrative of the human species.

This is the full hardcover edition. The dust-jacket is gone, and the cover itself has a couple small stains on it, but the pages are all in mint condition. I'm asking $8.00, which includes media mail shipping. Paypal would be great ([email protected]) but checks are acceptable too, just PM me and I'll send you mailing info.

Thanks!!