PDA

View Full Version : Our schoolroom is coming along nicely!

SJayneI
08-27-2012, 11:33 AM

Our reading area and her workspace are pretty much completed. Above the space is an Ikea wire with clips for her artwork and projects. I'm really happy with how it's progressing! I'll post the other side of the room, which is my work area and our supply storage.

Let me know what you think! :o

KristinK
08-27-2012, 11:38 AM
i love it. I seriously wish I had space to do this for each kid. I keep trying, but keep failing...I love the milk-crate stool, and have been wanting to make those for ages! and the reading nook is so cute. really really nice. is that an IKEA bar with the cups hanging on it? Much smarter than just having pencil cups on their desk, which is what I have (and are always spilt over)...

looks so nice and bright too. nice work!

Deli76
08-27-2012, 04:13 PM
I LOVE IT!!! I am so jealous! I havent completed ours yet. Yours is so creative. And the space has been used wisely. WOW!

h5rus
08-27-2012, 04:47 PM
Love LOVE it!

ourjourney
08-27-2012, 05:49 PM
It looks fabulous! I especially like the hanging buckets for easy access to supplies. I stared at those buckets and the bar at IKEA for a long time but couldn't think of one place I could hang them so alas I left empty handed. They also had these neat wire spice shelves with clear glass jars you could hang from the bar that I thought we be fantastic for storing arts and crafts odds and ends like pom-poms and sequins. How I wish I had a dedicated space for homeschooling... Yours looks amazing. Please keep the pictures coming:D

JennyPortman
08-28-2012, 07:18 AM
Looks great! I really love the colors.

purplecheetah
08-28-2012, 10:42 AM
It really looks good! Great job!