PDA

View Full Version : polls don't appear...

farrarwilliams
07-14-2012, 07:24 PM
I've noticed that threads in the new poll section don't appear right away - there's a big lag time. Also, that they don't show up in the "new threads" section for me for even longer than that. Does this have something to do with approving them maybe?

AddlepatedMonkeyMama
07-15-2012, 09:04 AM
I noticed that when I made a poll. I almost went back and redid it, but then it showed up. I thought there must be some kind of approval by the mods, although it didn't say anything about that in the sticky about creating polls.

farrarwilliams
07-15-2012, 09:22 AM
What was weird for me was that one of the times at least I made the poll and was like, huh, where is it? Then came back to the forum a couple hours later and didn't see it on New Posts. Then I went and specifically looked for it an hour or so after that and realized lots of people had responded to it way before, it just had no appeared on New Posts. And others seem to show up that way for me as well.

Topsy
07-15-2012, 11:19 AM
The new polls are all moderated, so that's why the lag time. But as for them not appearing in the new posts section, that's one we'll have to check on...I'm not sure why that would be happening.