PDA

View Full Version : Problems with posting and writing

gidamom
05-29-2012, 12:25 PM
I have been having problems posting and writing messages for the past few days. When I read a thread and wnt to quick reply, when I choose to reply to a thread or when I am trying to write a private message, I do not have the cursor appear in the writing area, not even if I continue to click with the mouse to try to make it come up. So I cannot write in threads or private messages. HELP!

Topsy
05-30-2012, 09:34 AM
gidamom,
I'm SO sorry you are having difficulty with the site!! I'm passing this along to our tech support. I'll get back to you when I have an answer for you. Thanks for letting us know...

gidamom
05-31-2012, 08:35 AM
Thank you Topsy! Also, every time I leave the site and come back, it is logging me out, even if I haven't logged out, so I have to enter my username and password each time...I appreciate the help!

Topsy
06-01-2012, 10:30 AM
Thank you Topsy! Also, every time I leave the site and come back, it is logging me out, even if I haven't logged out, so I have to enter my username and password each time...I appreciate the help!

gidamom,
Michael, our faithful tech support rep, tells me that the problem should be fixed now. If it isn't, try clearing the cache on your browser (http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache), closing it out, and then re-opening and trying once more. Let us know how things work out for you!

gidamom
06-22-2012, 10:40 AM
Topsy, thank you so much and I'm sorry to ask, but I still need help!!

Every time I close the site and open the page again, I need to sigin in again. It doesn't remember me.
Also, ONLY on this site, my computer will open a pop up strip telling me that "Only secure content is shown" and is asks me if I want to "show all content?" I need to choose that in order to be able to wrtie anything at all on the site :(

I am not sure what is going on, and it only happens here...SORRY for the trouble and thanks in advance for all your help!!

Topsy
06-23-2012, 08:16 AM
gidamom, have you done the cache clearing (http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache) yet?