PDA

View Full Version : Competitive Pokemon Club

clancariens
03-19-2012, 05:55 PM
Hi all. Trying to attract more members for my soon to be 11 year old's Competitive Pokemon Club. He has put the beginnings of a website up. Competitive pokemon battling is a strategic online game that uses free software from www.pokemononline.eu The game uses a lot of math, strategy and creative thinking. Check out his website if you think your kids might be interested in playing too! You can email me off line if you have questions

https://sites.google.com/site/novacompetitivepkmnclub/home

dbmamaz
03-19-2012, 06:47 PM
Hey, is your son coming to the conference? My son will be there, they could meet and talk about it?

kailuamom67
03-19-2012, 07:38 PM
Since we are in CA, my son won't be joining. I wanted to give BIG kudos to your son for his awesome website, I hope he gets the club off the ground.

clancariens
03-20-2012, 08:19 AM
Cara, the kids are staying home for the conference this year. Considering bringing them but wasn't sure how many kids would be there to hang out with. Colleen, if your son is interested, even though you live across the country, he would still love to play online with friends too. Personally, I love the "virtual" playdates too! I honestly think the poor kid is going to have a hard time finding local kids to join. If it were minecraft or another really popular game, he'd have no trouble. This is a real niche interest.

Pefa
03-23-2012, 06:58 PM
BOO looked at the game, he wasn't totally sucked in but he might be more interested if he played with someone. I'll nudge him to check out the website and send a message somehow.