PDA

View Full Version : My Son, Corky..Good thoughts, Vibes, etc. please !

StartingOver
05-28-2010, 03:49 PM
My son Corky is over seas on the USNS Mercy. I would appreciate any good thoughts, vibes, energies, etc., that you may have for him over the next two days. I can not give any details. But this mom is worried !!

Thanks Jana

reversemigration
05-28-2010, 04:12 PM
All my good thoughts and wishes for a safe return, Jana. The Mercy is a fine ship, and I admire the work they've done - I remember when they were involved in the tsunami relief efforts.

StartingOver
05-28-2010, 04:17 PM
Thanks Ben
He has only been on the ship a week now. He is stationed in Yokosuka, Japan till 10-2011. He is very proud to be aboard !!

pandahoneybee
05-28-2010, 05:08 PM
Well wishes and thoughts along with crossed toes and fingers for all to be well! I can't even think about my boys being out of the house that long! I am sure that I have to let them go! Try not to worry too much , mama!

StartingOver
05-28-2010, 05:22 PM
Well wishes and thoughts along with crossed toes and fingers for all to be well! I can't even think about my boys being out of the house that long! I am sure that I have to let them go! Try not to worry too much , mama!

I couldnt' stand the thought of all the babies being gone........ hence the two new ones. Both of my sons are in the service. It makes for some pretty rough days, weeks and even months. It is a good thing I am an optimist or it would have driven me nuts already.

Thanks Michelle !

Snoopy
05-28-2010, 06:27 PM
My son Corky is over seas on the USNS Mercy. I would appreciate any good thoughts, vibes, energies, etc., that you may have for him over the next two days. I can not give any details. But this mom is worried !!

Thanks Jana When you do talk to him, please tell him that our family thanks him for his service as well as your other son. I have 2 teens in JROTC Navy and I would be a mess too. (((HUGS)))

StartingOver
05-28-2010, 06:36 PM
When you do talk to him, please tell him that our family thanks him for his service as well as your other son. I have 2 teens in JROTC Navy and I would be a mess too. (((HUGS)))

I will do Nathalie ! Thank you.

pandahoneybee
05-28-2010, 07:48 PM
Yes I second what Nathalie said;) My sister and her husband were and are in the air force for the past 15+years. I am fearful very time he has to go over seas!

Jana, I certainly think that you are a STRONG MAMA that both your older boys are in the service! I probably would have sneaked over there already with rifle in hand;) yes I am that crazy!

I hope that with all the positive thoughts that are going your families way you can feel the serenity that we are trying to give ya! And we are here for ya!

StartingOver
05-28-2010, 07:54 PM
Yes I second what Nathalie said;) My sister and her husband were and are in the air force for the past 15+years. I am fearful very time he has to go over seas!

Jana, I certainly think that you are a STRONG MAMA that both your older boys are in the service! I probably would have sneaked over there already with rifle in hand;) yes I am that crazy!

I hope that with all the positive thoughts that are going your families way you can feel the serenity that we are trying to give ya! And we are here for ya!

Thanks Michelle ! It is hard, but what they both want. I have taught them all their lives they can do and be anything they want to. I am proud, even if fearful at times. My youngest son ( of the older set ) just left for basic, so I don't have to worry about him for a bit. I am not sure how I will do it !

pandahoneybee
05-28-2010, 07:59 PM
Its hard right we tell them that they can do anything that they want! I agree with you I want them to be happy and I know that means leaving my house at some point!

hjdong
05-30-2010, 12:14 AM
I will keep him in my thoughts. I hope all is well.

StartingOver
05-30-2010, 09:31 AM
Alkl is well. He sent me an email yesterday. Thanks All WHEW

pandahoneybee
05-30-2010, 09:50 AM
YEA!!! I am very relieved with you!

Shoe
05-30-2010, 10:28 AM
Alkl is well. He sent me an email yesterday. Thanks All WHEW

Glad to hear it!

StartingOver
05-30-2010, 10:40 AM
I never dreamed this parenting of adults would be harder than parenting teens. My babies having babies, and going into dangerous zones ! ARGHH more gray hair for me.