PDA

View Full Version : Why do I get automatically log out all the time?

Taimy
02-08-2012, 01:01 AM
When I use the computer I usually don't seat in front of it all the time but I am standing up all the time doing things with the kids or around the house. It happens to be very frustrating for me that when I come back to do something here I discover that I was log out. It there something I can do to avoid that?
:(

Topsy
02-08-2012, 08:54 AM
Taimy,
I'm not sure why that would be happening...I'll check with our tech support and see if they have any suggestions. To help them out, could you share the OS and browser type and version you are using to access the forum?

Taimy
02-08-2012, 02:43 PM
I am using window internet explorer 9

Taimy
02-10-2012, 08:22 PM
I still have the same problem!!! Actually I have it worst, I get log out a few seconds after I log in. Can somebody help me to figure out how to solve it?

Topsy
02-11-2012, 08:29 AM
I still have the same problem!!! Actually I have it worst, I get log out a few seconds after I log in. Can somebody help me to figure out how to solve it?

Taimy,
Our technical support person is out on vacay until later next week. We will definitely address the issue when he returns. Until then, I would probably suggest clearing your cache on your browser and restarting it. Also, you might even want to try accessing it on another browser than IE. It sounds like a browser-issue to me.

Taimy
02-11-2012, 01:35 PM
Ok. I will try. Thanks!