PDA

View Full Version : Hi from IL!

h5rus
05-25-2010, 01:05 PM
Wow! I am thrilled to have found this site! It sure is hopping! :)

I am a mom to three girls and currently homeschooling my oldest. She will be seven in a couple of months. I started homeschooling her when she was still going twice a week to a preschool. I wanted to see if I could do it and was amazed at how much we both enjoyed it! So now, several years later, we're still doing the homeschool thing!

My youngest two are only one but we sure hope to homeschool them, as well.

I look forward to getting to know you all!

reversemigration
05-25-2010, 01:19 PM
Welcome to the site - it's good to hear another success story. Feel free to jump in and share your experiences and stories!

pandahoneybee
05-25-2010, 01:20 PM
Hi and Welcome to the group! We used to live in Champaign IL! hows the weather there?

laundrycrisis
05-25-2010, 01:46 PM
Hi ! We are in the far NW Chicago suburbs.

Shoe
05-25-2010, 01:49 PM
Welcome to the site h5rus! I'm amazed how much I've enjoyed my homeschooling journey so far with my son, too. I look forward to your perspective on things.

Snoopy
05-25-2010, 06:16 PM
Welcome to the group! It's always so nice to hear how much new members are enjoying homeschooling along with their kids ;) Don't forget to check out the IL group (http://www.secularhomeschool.com/group.php?groupid=35)too!

Topsy
05-26-2010, 09:20 PM
Welcome h5rus! Thanks for taking a minute to introduce yourself. Having two boys, I find families with all girls to be like science fiction - - something I am fascinated with and can never quite understand. ;) Hope you will hang out with us often - - you are right - - we are the happening place to be!!!

Topsy

Green Vixen
05-26-2010, 11:27 PM
Hi h5rus,

Welcome to the group! I am a new member also and am loving this site! I have a 3 1/2 year old son and 20 month old boy/girl twins. Are your youngest two girls twins? Glad to meet you!

Marisa