PDA

View Full Version : Quick Feedback Poll: Reading Forum

Topsy
01-11-2012, 10:13 AM
Member Faygo made a suggestion of adding a new forum category to our current topics list....READING (discussions specifically about teaching reading, reading lists, reading resources, etc). I'm just doing a quick poll to see if that is something others of you would like to see included as well. Thanks in advance for your feedback! :)

Accidental Homeschooler
01-11-2012, 10:16 AM
I think that is great idea.

Staysee34
01-11-2012, 10:55 AM
Both of my girls have considerable difficulty when it comes to reading. For that reason and others, it sounds like a wonderful idea.

Marmalade
01-11-2012, 12:01 PM
I would use a reading forum-definitely. But would this open the door to having specific forums about other subjects?

farrarwilliams
01-11-2012, 01:02 PM
Once someone pointed me to "new posts" I finally figured out how to read the forum better. Up to that point I found all the subforums overwhelming. I still kind of think there are too many. So while I'd welcome posts about reading, I don't know that it needs a forum.

jess
01-11-2012, 01:07 PM
I normally read the forums by looking at new posts, so I suppose my answer is that I'd use it if others did!

Faygo
01-11-2012, 01:16 PM
Thanks for starting this poll. I would definitely use it. I really only visit the Curriculum, Extra Curriculum and In Other Words forums (I think, lol). For me it would just be nice to have a 'go to' place that was all about reading, instead of finding here, there and everywhere. But that's just me and how my brain thinks it should be set up, lol. Thanks again!

lakshmi
01-13-2012, 12:07 AM
I would only use it if others did because I only use Settings and the posts I've already subscribed too and to new posts. I never ever ever go to the forum topics. unless I am really bored!