PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for Reading

Faygo
01-10-2012, 07:29 AM
I would love to see a forum for "Reading." When I post things for reading, I'm never really sure where to post them: Curriculum? Extra Curriculum? Or where? I've seen things like this posted in the In Other Words forum, too, but that forum is really a free for all. It just seems like Reading is such an important part of homeschooling and should have its own space. Would love to see 'sticky' posts there, too, for suggested reading by age group/grade.

Thanks!

Topsy
01-11-2012, 10:10 AM
I would love to see a forum for "Reading." When I post things for reading, I'm never really sure where to post them: Curriculum? Extra Curriculum? Or where? I've seen things like this posted in the In Other Words forum, too, but that forum is really a free for all. It just seems like Reading is such an important part of homeschooling and should have its own space. Would love to see 'sticky' posts there, too, for suggested reading by age group/grade.

Thanks!

Thanks for the suggestion, Faygo. We tried for a while having more "breakdowns" in the forum and it got a little overwhelming. At the same time, I want everyone to be able to easily discuss their fave topics. I'll do a quick poll this week and see if your suggestion is something others have been wishing for as well...