PDA

View Full Version : [email protected] email not working!

sasha
05-05-2010, 05:20 PM
Hi there,

I was informed that I was a backup winner for the April giveaway. When I responded my email was bounced by a mailer daemon and returned as undeliverable.

Just so you know, your original winner and first alternate winner probably had the same issue...I think your email is the common denominator :)

Sasha

sasha
05-05-2010, 05:45 PM
...it would be nice if there were a phone number somewhere on this site...or is there? I couldn't find one!

Snoopy
05-05-2010, 06:11 PM
...it would be nice if there were a phone number somewhere on this site...or is there? I couldn't find one! Sasha, why don't you send a Private Message to Topsy? She's always been pretty fast at replying to me when I contacted her that way. Or Use the "Contact Us" link http://www.secularhomeschool.com/sendmessage.php as explained on the "About" tab. This site is run by Topsy, a homeschooling mom, as a service to the secular homeschooling community. It's not a business so there is no phone number. :)

Topsy
05-05-2010, 08:54 PM
Sorry you haven't been able to get in touch with me, Sasha! I've received several emails today, so I'm not sure why you couldn't get through. That's why I offered a couple different ways to contact me. I did go ahead and offer the prize to the next alternate. I apologize for any problems you had, but I have to follow the guidelines to keep things above board. Thanks so much for participating in the giveaway!!!

Topsy

sasha
05-06-2010, 10:24 AM
Hey Nathalie,

I did also try the contact form but never heard back. Thanks for the suggestion.

Topsy, if the next alternate is unable to contact you, let me know...I'd be happy to be your alternate alternate again!

Sasha