PDA

View Full Version : Logging out?

DragonFaerie
08-15-2011, 03:32 PM
I keep getting logged out of the site if I'm away from my computer for more than a few minutes. Is there some way to set how long I can stay logged in for?

Marmalade
08-15-2011, 03:39 PM
There is a button (Check mark thing) that says "Keep me logged in" when you log in...this should help.

DragonFaerie
08-15-2011, 03:52 PM
I see the "remember me" check box but that didn't work.

Topsy
08-16-2011, 07:49 AM
If you don't mind, how about sharing just a little bit more about your issue. You can do it here, or via the "Contact Us" link if you prefer to keep it private. I would need to know...what Computer OS you are using (Mac/Windows/etc), what browser and what version of that browser you are using (e.g. Firefox 3.0). Also, is the problem happening every time you log in, or only at certain times. Any additional info you can provide will be helpful. Thanks!!

DragonFaerie
08-16-2011, 08:03 AM
Sure. I'm running Windows 7 Home and Firefox 5.0. Basically, I log in and visit the site but if I leave the site inactive (I've not timed to see for how long), I get logged out, even if the site is still open in my browser. And, of course, I get logged out if I close the browser, too, and all of this is in spite of selecting the "remember me" check box.

Topsy
08-17-2011, 07:13 AM
Sure. I'm running Windows 7 Home and Firefox 5.0. Basically, I log in and visit the site but if I leave the site inactive (I've not timed to see for how long), I get logged out, even if the site is still open in my browser. And, of course, I get logged out if I close the browser, too, and all of this is in spite of selecting the "remember me" check box.

Thanks for the additional details. I'll pass this along to our tech support and see if they can figure out what your issue might be.

DragonFaerie
08-17-2011, 10:07 AM
Okay. Thank you!