PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Ohio

tanmom04
05-04-2010, 06:48 PM
Hello! I live in Ohio, with my wonderful husband & our soon to be 6 year old son. We are finishing up Kindergarten soon, and had an excellent 1st year of homeschooling. I'm so happy to have found this site, and hope there are others here near me, as we currently know NO other homeschool families. Looking forward to "meeting" all of you.

Snoopy
05-05-2010, 08:54 AM
Welcome to the group! We indeed have gotten quite a few people from OH on this group in the past few weeks. If you'll look through the post on the Intros forum, you should be able to find them easily :) Could you post more details as to where you are located in OH?

Shoe
05-05-2010, 08:55 AM
Welcome to the site! I'm pretty sure I've seen quite a few others from Ohio here, so don't forget to check out the Ohio group in the "Groups" section .

jazzyfizzle
05-06-2010, 07:25 PM
Hi Tanmom, we are very close to you and also have a K student (and a 6th). We would love to get together!

Topsy
05-06-2010, 08:04 PM
I LOVE seeing homeschoolers find each other - - especially when they do it via the site!! ;) Definitely add yourself to the OH group on the groups page, and you also might want to check out our Member Locator (http://www.secularhomeschool.com/content/230-Using-the-Member-Locator) as well. Welcome to SHS.com!!