PDA

View Full Version : So... who won?

Snoopy
05-01-2010, 06:55 PM
Who won the April giveaway? Is it a secret?

crazymama
05-02-2010, 01:44 PM
Guess it wasn't either of us :( Oh well, it's on my shopping list... but I dont' think I need it for my Kers this coming year so its on the "when I have the extra and need nothing else" list for now.

Congrats to who ever won!!

Spookygirl
05-02-2010, 02:26 PM
Guess it wasn't me either ;)

Topsy
05-02-2010, 04:15 PM
Still waiting for confirmation, unfortunately. The first winner never responded, so there was an alternate winner chosen, and I'm still waiting for confirmation from them...promise I'll get the info up as soon as it is all official!!

crazymama
05-02-2010, 08:25 PM
Gah.. I think you need to pick ME...errrrr I mean a 3rd winner ;-P (Just being silly... but would LOVE to win it... just sayin' ya know ;) )

Topsy
05-05-2010, 11:49 AM
This has been a somewhat maddening giveaway!! The first winner didn't respond, and neither of the first two alternates have responded either. Here's hoping to hear from the third alternate today!! Sorry for the delay, everyone!!

Snoopy
05-05-2010, 01:55 PM
This has been a somewhat maddening giveaway!! The first winner didn't respond, and neither of the first two alternates have responded either. Here's hoping to hear from the third alternate today!! Sorry for the delay, everyone!!

Or you could save some time and just annoint me the winner and we'd be done. lol.

leav97
05-06-2010, 08:59 AM

How is it possible to be on the 4th person when the winner gets 1 business day to reply?