PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Ohio!

BackLitLeo
04-29-2010, 03:34 PM
Hello fellow homeschoolers! My name is April-May. Yes, for real. My daughter will be 5 in July and we will be starting Kindergarten in the Fall. I also have a 2 year old son. We have homeschooled for preschool, but this will be my first year risking a visit from the truancy officer. ;)

I'm very happy to "meet" all of you!

lovemylife
04-29-2010, 07:46 PM
Truancy officer! I hope you have fun thwarting them :D
Welcome to the group.

Cheers,
Theresa

Snoopy
04-29-2010, 08:48 PM
Welcome to the group April-May! We seem to have gotten quite a few people from OH recently and I'm sure they'd love to know where in OH you are :) There are state groups too so be sure to check out the OH group!

reversemigration
04-30-2010, 12:01 AM
Welcome, April-May! I'm glad that you made it here...and yes, as Nathalie says, we fellow Ohioans would love to know from which corner of the state you hail. :)

hockeymom
04-30-2010, 01:40 PM
You aren't from Columbus by chance, are you? MY DH went to school with an April-May in Worthington--wouldn't that be a crazy small world if you knew each other! We recently left Columbus for New Brunswick of all places, but we miss it SO much! GO BUCKS!! :)

Shoe
05-01-2010, 10:36 AM
Welcome to the site April-May. It's always nice to meet new people.

Cheers.

Riceball_Mommy
05-01-2010, 11:27 AM
I'll be starting Kindergarten as well with my daughter in the fall. Welcome to the board : )