PDA

View Full Version : Food Blog

QueenBee
07-08-2011, 11:54 AM
I've finally decided to take the plunge and start a food blog... For some reason this was SO MUCH harder for me to start than a homeschool blog! I feel very nervous about it, but I figured OH WELL. Go for it, right? =D

Anyway, thought I'd share! :)

Real Family - Real Food (http://realfamilyrealfood.blogspot.com/)

bovinesituation
07-08-2011, 02:21 PM
Looks good!

dbmamaz
07-08-2011, 02:34 PM
hahaha i'm too lazy to make seperate blogs for seperate purposes . . . but i'm tempted to try those zuchini chips in the oven. we dont have a dehydrator.

jess
07-08-2011, 04:34 PM
hahaha i'm too lazy to make seperate blogs for seperate purposes . . . but i'm tempted to try those zuchini chips in the oven. we dont have a dehydrator.

Same here. I had a separate food blog for a while, but found myself not posting to either often enough, and crossposting half the stuff when I did post, and not wanting to set up another separate blog for another related topic... so now it's all together.

bovinesituation
07-08-2011, 04:35 PM
Same here. I had a separate food blog for a while, but found myself not posting to either often enough, and crossposting half the stuff when I did post, and not wanting to set up another separate blog for another related topic... so now it's all together.

Same here too.

Kylie
07-08-2011, 06:19 PM
Congrats, it looks great. Your first recipes sound really yum! It's always exciting starting something new.

Stella M
07-08-2011, 06:46 PM
Oh good, maybe you can inspire me to actually cook dinner again one of these days. Thanks for posting the link. Actually, I think I'll email it to dd's and it might inspire them to cook instead of me...wonderful!

QueenBee
07-18-2011, 08:27 PM
Thanks, guys! I'm wondering if I'll end up merging them as well... it seems to be easier in some ways. I guess time will tell! :D