PDA

View Full Version : Site improvement suggestion

secw
06-23-2011, 01:10 PM
I've noticed that there is no form of notification set up for telling people when a comment is posted after theirs. I've left comments/questions here and don't hear answers but on your facebook page I get responses. I think this is in large part do to the lack of notification. I think it makes the site less accessible to busy homeschooling families. I see this site being a real resource to many families, more than it is already, if this problem could be fixed.
Thank you

pandahoneybee
06-23-2011, 01:49 PM
Hiya secw~

It just so happens there is a way for you to be notified when someone responds to a post or thread that you commented on;0) If you go to the "settings" at the right hand corner of your screen, click that, then go to "My Account" on the left had side of screen,and click "general settings". That will take you to a screen with options, go down to "default thread subscription mode" and use the drop down feature to see all the options. I personally use the "instantly,using email" so I know when someone posts something new to a thread or post that I have commented on, it send me an email;)

Let me know if you have any other questions;)