PDA

View Full Version : Dining Out/Ice Cream Deals from Friendly's

kristinabrooke
05-26-2011, 07:41 PM
I hope it is OK to post this here. Most of the homeschooling families I know are always looking for things that may cut the cost of dining out. If you live in close proximity to Friendly's, you may be interested in this. I have a friend who works closely with the Friendly's Restaurants and he told me that they are going to be having some really cool deals on Twitter starting Saturday/Sunday. The Twitter handle is @Friendlys.

I admit that I do not know what the deals are, but last summer I was given a $20 gift card after I submitted a drawing my daughter did.

Additionally, if you sign up for their BFF Club (go to friendlys.com) you can get coupons and specials by email.

HTH,

Kristina

JinxieFox
05-27-2011, 03:19 AM
Awww, I miss Friendly's!!!

AddlepatedMonkeyMama
05-27-2011, 01:22 PM
I was just thinking of ice cream a few minutes ago--warm day here. Now I really want some!

kristinabrooke
05-28-2011, 08:19 PM
They are my favorite!

belacqua
05-29-2011, 11:35 PM
Awww, I miss Friendly's!!!

I was going to say exactly that. And I haven't even left the US; we just don't have Friendly's(es?) where I live. I haven't seen any in the western US, come to think of it.

russ.man
06-04-2011, 02:21 PM
I live in Minnesota. No Friendly's here, but I fondly remember them from my years in Massachusetts. I miss Friendly's as well!