PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

lakshmi
05-21-2011, 10:47 PM
Each time I come to this site, which is a lot, I find myself smiling and feeling good. The people of course are wonderful, but also the site itself.

Typically forums for me are cumbersome and hard to navigate, but I really like this simple, direct format that is easy to use!

Thanks also to the sponsor!

Great job everyone!
:)

hockeymom
05-22-2011, 05:10 AM
Agreed. Topsy has created an amazing community here! :)

Topsy
05-22-2011, 09:37 AM
Thanks for the encouragement, lakshmi!! This site is successful, though, not because of anything I or pandahoneybee have done but mostly because we just have a darn good group of folks who hang out here...why would anyone NOT want to hang with us??!! ;)

Stella M
05-22-2011, 06:48 PM
No...you and pandahoneybee set a good tone here. I've been on other forums that have been nice but paternalistic, ugly and schoolmarmy or moderated in a condescending way. I don't find that here.

lilypoo
05-22-2011, 09:06 PM
Agreed...this is a GREAT forum and is very well handled. :)

Kylie
05-23-2011, 02:32 AM
I'll ditto that...love this place....definitely my online home :-)

And as the owner of a small (but rapidly growing) forum I'll really have to remember that Melissa....it's hard to stand back at times when it's your baby (the ladies here do a fabulous job of that) ;-).....mmmm might have to get you to join so you can moderate me, even though you aren't a Qld'er ROFL!!!

pandahoneybee
05-23-2011, 07:59 AM
AWE thanks for the kind words all, YOU MADE MY MORNING!! but Topsy is right it is because you all are so GREAT that this site works for everyone!! I tell you I have never found a site that makes me cry, happy, gives me ton of encouragement/info and occasionally makes me spit my tea right on the screen! Thanks all;)

I want to be a Qld'er, Kylie!! I have no clue what that is;)but would love it if it has anything to do with Australia!!!BAHAW