PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from the Oregon Coast

pebblekeeper
04-20-2010, 02:52 PM
Hi there! I have been following quite a few of your blogs - nice to see everyone gathered in one spot! My online Name is Pebblekeeper - my Name is Angie - We are on the Coast in Oregon - We homeschool two boys ages 9 and 11, they have been home the wole time. We are eclectic to the side of unschooling - Our days are filled with adventure, discovery and curiosity. We are open with sharing our lives and activities in the hopes of encouraging other families to see the ease of being together. :)
I look forward to being a part of the Forum!

hjdong
04-20-2010, 06:10 PM
Oregon coast . . . I'm so jealous!

Snoopy
04-20-2010, 07:27 PM
Welcome to the group, Angie!

Topsy
04-21-2010, 09:51 AM
Yea Angie!! Glad you made it over!! Thanks for taking the time to do an intro...hope you will hang out with us often! Be sure to add yourself to the Oregon group (http://www.secularhomeschool.com/group.php?groupid=39) so you can meet and greet others from your beautiful state...

Topsy

Shoe
04-21-2010, 06:22 PM
Welcome Pebblekeepe....sounds like a great homeschoool you have there. Glad you found us. Cheers.

CroppinMom
04-21-2010, 09:54 PM
Welcome to the forums Angie! I love the idea of so much discovery and adventure in your homeschooling. I'm constantly trying to include more of that in ours. I look forward to getting some ideas from you.

Firefly_Mom
04-22-2010, 02:58 AM
Hello from a fellow Oregonian! We're currently living outside of Portland, but we spend as much time at the coast as we can! Welcome to the group :)