PDA

View Full Version : What does Moderated Blog symbol mean?

maggieorganizingchaos
03-30-2011, 12:17 PM
I posted my first blog entry. What does this symbol by my blog mean? How do I get my blog listed in the website list of member blogs? Thanks!

pandahoneybee
03-30-2011, 04:00 PM
Hi there;) All blogs are moderated at this time, we had a lot of spam getting onto the site that way. Sorry for any inconvenience, it just takes one of us to approve the blog post. (usually it only takes a couple of hours although rarely it can take up to 24 hours) I'd love to add your new blog to our resource page and digest at SHS! Do you feel up to creating a button for it? The only other thing I would need is a 10 word or less tagline or description to include with it. Let me know...

maggieorganizingchaos
03-31-2011, 05:14 PM
Yes, I would be happy to do that, but I am not a techie. What do I have to do to create a button? My tagline would be organizing chaos generates my inner peace

Thanks!

maggieorganizingchaos
03-31-2011, 06:52 PM
One more technical question: I used to lurk with a different email address, but no amount of attempts enabled me to sign in with that email, so I had to use my blog email address and create a new account. I want to keep the new account. I might have used the old account twice, that is it. However, I want the old account email. It is the email address I use to dump all of my social notifications. The current email address is not one I go to every day. Can that be done - keep my current profile/account, trade the old email address for the new one, and then delete the old account for good?