PDA

View Full Version : My post count?

Snoopy
04-09-2010, 11:10 PM
I know you must think that I'm inventing new issues to boost my post count, but I swear I'm not! David noted on the front page article about reaching 500 members' comments, that he had seen my post count hit 301. But when I checked, I was at 295 and it's been declining ever since with each new post! As of the post right before replying to him, I was at 292!

So... what gives? I was joking about wanting the free Tshirt when I hit 300, I swear! lol.

EDITED TO ADD AFTER POSTING THIS COMMENT: OK so now it's 291. And what's going to happen when I reach -0-? Are you going to kick me out?!?! Pass the paper bag, please, I'm hyperventilating!

JinxieFox
04-09-2010, 11:18 PM
You are now at 289. LOL That IS weird! But at least you are still a Guru.

Topsy
04-09-2010, 11:19 PM
Can you hear my evil laugh all the way from NC, Nathalie??? ~~cue Vincent Price~~ I had a feeling you would notice all those posts disappearing into thin air!! Was getting ready to PM you! I did the forum merge tonight to get rid of the sub-forums and I did away with the archive posts you worked so hard on. :( But the activity is getting so strong in the new forum, I didn't feel like we needed them anymore, AND they didn't make a lot of sense when those sub-forums vanished. Not to worry, if and when SHS DOES create a t-shirt...you will be the first to receive one!! (you may now put your paper bag away) Have a great weekend, lady!!

Snoopy
04-09-2010, 11:26 PM
So relieved... a rational explanation! lol. I would have never noticed if it hadn't been for David's eagle eye so let's give him a little award for SH's most astute observer, shall we? OK, off to increase my stats again, I suppose :) It's so very nice to be able to chat with everyone here. I have truly enjoyed every thread I have read (which is all of them, I'm OCD that way!). I'm blown away by everyone's thoughtful and supportive answers and by the very very smart people in our midst. It's so exciting to be part of it all!

I mean to be part of the SH community. I would never dream of including myself in the very very smart people group, lol. OK, pretty smart though :)

Museling
04-10-2010, 12:41 AM
too late, Nathalie, you're in the smart person group cause you rock. ;) I've been on here such a short time and you're comments on so many different things are wonderful to read!

t-shirts would be awesome....ohhh, maybe a design contest? kid and parent designs??? They could be an easy way to generate income for this wonderful site (argh, the entrepenuer in me speaks!)

Topsy
04-11-2010, 08:03 PM
too late, Nathalie, you're in the smart person group cause you rock. ;) I've been on here such a short time and you're comments on so many different things are wonderful to read!

t-shirts would be awesome....ohhh, maybe a design contest? kid and parent designs??? They could be an easy way to generate income for this wonderful site (argh, the entrepenuer in me speaks!)

I have been in talks about t-shirts with my peeps for a while now. Still perfecting some creative slogans... Like your idea for the contest though...will put some thought into that as well!
Topsy

CroppinMom
04-21-2010, 06:27 PM
I love the idea of t-shirts and I agree that with Denise that Snoopy is firmly in the smart people group! Keep us posted Topsy - I would definitely get a couple.