PDA

View Full Version : What was I thinking?!

hjdong
04-08-2010, 06:47 PM
Being Spring Break, I let James invite a couple friends over for a campout in the backyard (his first sleepover). I am way too old for this. Besides managing to feed everyone this morning, I've washed dishes, cleaned one toilet, two ceiling fans (only because I was talking to a mom, looked up and saw that the dust balls nearly touched the table. :eek: ), got rid of some paperwork, and did a lot of sitting and staring. I am so tired!

I would like to officially apologize to my mother for all those times I stayed up late giggling. I really need to fold some clothes. If I keep telling myself this, I will eventually do it.

camaro
04-08-2010, 07:25 PM
Mitchell's been asking for a campout recently. I had to tell him he's probably better off waiting until it's not freezing overnight anymore...though he does like watching Survivorman...

ginnyjf
04-09-2010, 03:27 PM
I am T minus 25 minutes until a horde of 8-year-olds descends on the house. I'm sitting here doinking around on the forums wondering if I should bother cleaning the house just so a pack of boys can lay waste to it. There's another play date next week and then a sleepover the week after that. This socialization thing just might kill me. :)

Snoopy
04-09-2010, 04:09 PM
Lol Ginny!! Good luck with everything an let us know if you survived:). I wouldn't bother cleaning too much for a bunch of kids, personally, but cleaning has never been one of my priorities anyway. But I haven't attempted a sleepover with more than 1 guest either.