PDA

View Full Version : So honored!

Snoopy
04-04-2010, 07:34 PM
I just noticed that my new "ranking" for lack of a better word is "guru", woohoo! What's the next level? I was going to say "goddess" but for a secular forum that would be a little inappropriate, lol. Anyway, that's neat :) I really enjoy this group and the new features. Thanks, Topsy (and your team) for making it possible!:)

camaro
04-04-2010, 07:50 PM
I'm reminded of the Calvin and Hobbes comic strip where Calvin names himself Supreme Commander and Dictator For Life of his GROSS club...but then I think Topsy already took that one. :)

Keep up the fabulous posts, Nathalie. I never tire of reading them. And I can't thank Topsy enough either for creating this place!

CroppinMom
04-04-2010, 07:54 PM
I think it fits perfectly! You've definitely given enough good information on the boards to earn it!

crstarlette
04-04-2010, 08:20 PM
Guru is a good one. I was actually feeling kinda sorry for you when it said 'senior'. Can we get that one changed? How about a famous scientists theme and they all change? Ok, I know I'm going a little crazy now, but I really don't like 'senior.'

JinxieFox
04-04-2010, 08:26 PM
That is definitely a very cool "rank" to attain. Love it! Shall we call you "Guru Snoopy" or "Guru Nathalie"? :)

Snoopy
04-04-2010, 08:32 PM
That is definitely a very cool "rank" to attain. Love it! Shall we call you "Guru Snoopy" or "Guru Nathalie"? :) How about Snooping Guru? LOL. Thanks guys, I'm so glad you're all here too! David, I laughed. Love Calvin & Hobbes, have all the albums and got my kids hooked on it too :)

ginnyjf
04-05-2010, 09:09 AM
Fantastic, Snoopy! You are a guru in every sense of the word! Thanks for your wisdom.

Topsy
04-05-2010, 10:02 AM
I had to look at this one again because I wasn't sure what the default "names" were...it looks like they are "Newbie", "Regular", and "Guru". May we all aspire to be Gurus like Snoopy when we grow up!!! :)

I haven't figured out where the setting for "Senior Member" is yet...if I can ever find it, you can bet I will be changing that one! :P

Museling
04-05-2010, 12:11 PM
How about Senior member to Seasoned Member? Okay....that may just be because I am hungry and food drives my every thought!

Shoe
04-05-2010, 12:22 PM
How about Senior member to Seasoned Member? Okay....that may just be because I am hungry and food drives my every thought!

Mmmmm...seasoned...food tastes good!

JWsCircus
04-05-2010, 12:39 PM
I am so happy this is available. I was beginning to think I was the only secular homeschooler out there.