PDA

View Full Version : Just want to say thanks

Arwen
10-03-2016, 11:59 PM
I've learned a lot here and gotten a lot of great tips on everything from curriculum to apps. I also have gotten some helpful encouragement as not everyone in my life is happy with our decision to homeschool. I know forum admins/mods don't always get credit for their hard work, so I just want to say thank you.

Topsy
10-04-2016, 08:30 AM

Wow, Arwen. Not many people take the time to create a whole post to thank us. On behalf of we admins and the amazing volunteer moderators at SHS, let me assure you that you have made our day!!!!

Arwen
10-19-2016, 11:57 PM

Wow, Arwen. Not many people take the time to create a whole post to thank us. On behalf of we admins and the amazing volunteer moderators at SHS, let me assure you that you have made our day!!!!

Awww, glad to help. In past lives, I've been a mod, online game guild leader, forum monkey, FB group admin, and more, so I know what a thankless job it is. Seriously, this place is awesome. It has saved my sanity and made homeschooling my kid a heck of a lot better and easier. I hope I can contribute as much as some of the awesome folks I've read here. I have so much more confidence in what I'm doing already just by reading and learning here, and that's saying something considering how much I let some of the naysayers in my life get to me. So, again, thanks. Folks may say "oh it's just an online forum," but they don't know how much a "mere" online forum can make a huge difference in a person's life.