PDA

View Full Version : Postcard Exchange again this summer?

Topsy
05-27-2016, 10:05 AM

I'd love to get "likes" or comments below to see how many of you might be interested in kicking back off our Postcard Exchange again this summer!

For those of you new to the site, each summer we host a private forum where members can exchange addresses for the purpose of doing a postcard exchange from all around the world. It's a great way to keep the fun and learning going - - especially if you integrate a world map and pin up your receipts and do some research on the places you're pinning.

Participation was a little on the slow side last summer, so I thought we would do a feedback query to see how many of you actively want to see it hosted again. Thanks for the weigh-in!!

Artmama
05-27-2016, 11:15 PM
We would be interested! Being a part of the winter and valentines exchanges were a great incentive for our reluctant writer.

LAR
05-28-2016, 09:13 AM
We've always enjoyed participating in the postcard exchange. If you have enough interest, Topsy, we're in.

asull006
05-28-2016, 12:35 PM
We would love to participate!

MumatoCasey
05-28-2016, 03:57 PM
oh Yes Please! My daughter and I are new to Homeschooling and i just know she would think this is just fantastic! She doesnt quite grasp how big the world actually is out there and that there are people out there too! :) We live in New Zealand and would love to send out Postcards as well

Topsy
05-29-2016, 03:30 PM
Thanks for the feedback, SHS'ers. Keep it coming. We'll make a decision for sure sometime in the next few days, but it's looking positive! :D

Artmama
07-02-2016, 02:43 AM
Is this going to happen? When DD asked last week why she didn't get any mail I reminded her of the valentines exchange and now she wants to do it again.

roadschoolingrocks
07-16-2016, 09:35 PM
Count us in for postcard pen pal! Hope it will happen! Sounds awesome!