PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to change the background "theme"?

MissLemon
05-07-2016, 12:31 AM
Not sure if it's possible to change, but the green-on-green theme of this webpage is a killer on my eyes. Is there any way for an individual user to change the color background they see? It's a feature some boards have, but I don't know if it's available on this one.

TFZ
05-07-2016, 06:43 AM
There used to be a drop down box at the bottom, but I don't see it on the app anymore. I have a hard time with it, too.

MissLemon
05-08-2016, 07:59 PM
Darn. :(

Topsy
05-09-2016, 09:24 AM
Some people were having other issues with the different themes, which is why I removed the option for theme-changing. I'll put it back in place for now and see if we have any other things crop up again.

Topsy
05-09-2016, 09:33 AM
Okay, it's back in place. Scroll down to the very bottom of your screen on the site and look for the style chooser. Since I'm assuming you are on desktop, you can choose either Base Theme (Blue) or Metro Lime (white on green). Keep in mind, though, that since these aren't the default themes, you might have certain functionalities of the site that don't work optimally when using those alternate themes. If that is the case, simply switch back to "Metro Lime Fluid" theme to correct any glitches.

alexsmom
05-09-2016, 12:38 PM
Oooh the default changed to a white background.... and SHS is gone and replaced with the word "metro" :p

ETA: And I cannot upload photo anymore to show. Also, new posts isnt working again. :(

fastweedpuller
05-09-2016, 12:56 PM
AM, are you messing with things again? :kiss:

alexsmom
05-09-2016, 02:01 PM
LOL Its not my fault this time, I swear!

Topsy
05-10-2016, 10:16 AM
Oooh the default changed to a white background.... and SHS is gone and replaced with the word "metro" :p

ETA: And I cannot upload photo anymore to show. Also, new posts isnt working again. :(

Default style is definitely still Metro Lime Fluid. That is the green on green one. Adjust back to that one to correct any glitches you are seeing.

alexsmom
05-10-2016, 10:45 AM

Metro Lime Fluid does bring the proper header back. And Im able to upload images.