PDA

View Full Version : Groups

alldanielle
04-27-2016, 03:44 AM
Hi there. Newbie here and after logging in, I now longer have a link to view Groups. And when trying to get there direct, I get a message saying that I don't have permissions.

Is this because I am new? I can view the groups just fine when logged out.

Thanks!

Topsy
04-27-2016, 07:57 AM
Exactly! We have gotten a lot of spam in groups in the past, so our policy is that you need to have 2 moderated posts in our main forum area prior to being able to access the Groups. If that still doesn't work for you, though, just use the Contact form to let one of our admins know. Thanks for checking.

alldanielle
04-28-2016, 03:55 PM
Good to know - thank you!

NNBoddy
07-21-2016, 03:52 PM
Hi there,

I've got the same problem. Just created my account yesterday and am anxious to talk with others, especially to join a Montana group!

Nathan

Olivia78
09-22-2016, 04:28 PM
I am new user as well, and I have got the same problem.

Aandwsmom
09-22-2016, 11:18 PM
Reposting this for the newbies that are having issues posting in groups. There is a reason for that!

Exactly! We have gotten a lot of spam in groups in the past, so our policy is that you need to have 2 moderated posts in our main forum area prior to being able to access the Groups. If that still doesn't work for you, though, just use the Contact form to let one of our admins know. Thanks for checking.