PDA

View Full Version : FB pop up while viewing forum threads??

Luv2HS
11-09-2015, 01:51 AM
Aloha Topsy and the wizards updating site!

Just a heads up: I have in the last 15 minutes gotten 3 FB pop-ups saying "You must log-in to continue" for the site. Such sadness :Crying: if this is a new thing as I don't and won't do FB!!

I just closed the pop-up but had to re-log in.

No worries if this isn't part of the plan! I know you are working hard.

Luv2HS
11-09-2015, 02:01 AM
Uh, just got another one. This time, after I closed it, a different box came up that said ["Thanks for sharing!"-- secularhomeschool.com] and it had all those little buttons for FB/Pinterest/etc.
and while typing this got another one, so they are coming in more often in less time...

Topsy
11-09-2015, 07:46 PM
Uh, just got another one. This time, after I closed it, a different box came up that said ["Thanks for sharing!"-- secularhomeschool.com] and it had all those little buttons for FB/Pinterest/etc.
and while typing this got another one, so they are coming in more often in less time...

Give it another day or so, Luv2HS. We're doing the site switchover today, and if these issues don't resolve themselves in a couple days for you, use the contact form or PM aandwsmom or I to let us know, okay? We'll definitely get you squared away by end of week, okay? Sorry for the trouble!

Luv2HS
11-10-2015, 02:50 AM
No worries, Topsy:) Everything seems okay today.