PDA

View Full Version : Directory Updates

Topsy
11-03-2015, 10:36 AM

G'morning, SHS'ers! I have a couple news items relating to our curriculum directory.

1) We've added a LOT of new entries in the past couple weeks

2) We'll be upgrading to a whole new directory system once our live makeover is complete. The new system will let you easily "rate" programs you've used, as well as review them. It will also be searchable. All the current listings have to be manually moved over to the new system, so it will probably take a few weeks after the update before you'll get to see the new rollout, but I promise you it's coming!!

Mariam
11-03-2015, 10:14 PM
This sounds great. I was working on some reviews. Shall I wait and post them after the switch?

Topsy
11-04-2015, 01:21 PM
This sounds great. I was working on some reviews. Shall I wait and post them after the switch?

Most definitely, Mariam!! Thanks for checking on that!

alexsmom
11-06-2015, 01:53 PM
We are excited and chomping at the bit for things to all new and shiny.... and have our Like button back!

Is there anything we can do to help?

Topsy
11-08-2015, 06:52 AM
Unfortunately, no. We're in "flux" for sure as when we attempted to go live, we hit a ton of issues. It's taking our outside contractor and our inside support team a ton of work to make their way through these issues, but I'm hopeful we'll get there very soon!!