PDA

View Full Version : Parenting Beyond Belief

Luv2HS
08-26-2015, 05:41 AM
I just wanted to say thank you, mahalo, gracias, merci!!! to whoever recommended this book. I can't remember who it was or the thread. But, it has been exactly what I needed to discuss death, meaning of life, etc. with dd and ds. They have asked some questions over the last year that I answered honestly but felt the answer wasn't satisfying. Thank you!!:_applaud:

Topsy
08-26-2015, 07:38 AM
I just wanted to say thank you, mahalo, gracias, merci!!! to whoever recommended this book. I can't remember who it was or the thread. But, it has been exactly what I needed to discuss death, meaning of life, etc. with dd and ds. They have asked some questions over the last year that I answered honestly but felt the answer wasn't satisfying. Thank you!!:_applaud:

Got me thinking...I need to invite the author to come hang out with us on "From Soup to Nuts" sometime soon!!

fastweedpuller
08-26-2015, 09:24 AM
Love that book too!

TFZ
09-02-2015, 11:59 AM
My hold on this book just came up at the library :) Excited to see what it says. Tried to join a atheist parenting groups on fb, but it was less advise and discussion and more, "Look at these morons!" Ho hum. Not for me.

Topsy
09-03-2015, 08:20 AM
BTW, he let me know that he's crazy busy at the moment, but would love to come host "From Soup to Nuts" after the first of the year!

ChildoftheMoon
09-03-2015, 05:10 PM
Why have I not heard of this book?! Thank you for sharing, checking this out right now!