PDA

View Full Version : New weird issue

LKnomad
07-31-2015, 01:15 PM
Suddenly today, with all the changes, I have a new weird issue. When using my phone, I typically use the what's new option, that I get to from the top of the page. It has always brought me to a list of new posts. Now, however, when I tap the link, it depresses the search button and I get a search error. I don't know if this is a big deal or if others on mobile use the what's new link but it keeps me from easily navigating the current posts. If there another way to find new posts?

Aandwsmom
08-01-2015, 12:42 AM
Hmmmm. Thanks for telling us.
They are doing a lot of behind the scenes stuff right now. Stuff is coming and going and reappearing once fixed....
Hang in there.
If it is still an issue in a day or 2, please come back and tell us. We will pass it along to the contractors.
Thanks!

LKnomad
08-02-2015, 04:30 PM
Still an issue. On the phone only. It is annoying because it keeps me from finding new posts. I would have to go into each separate forum to see what is new, rather than getting a list. When I click the what new link it depresses the search button and I get an error. Weird.

Also on the phone the site is blue! It had always been green. It is still green on the computer but blue on the phone. Not an issue. Just something interesting.

LKnomad
08-29-2015, 08:09 PM
Just thought I would mention it one last time. On the phone, when I try to use the what's new option it still depresses the search button and I get blank search results with an error. Before the changes were made to the site I used to get a list of new or updated posts.

Don't know it it matters much but it really makes using the site on the phone easier with the option to see new or updated posts.

Aandwsmom
08-30-2015, 12:50 AM
Hmmm, well will pass this along and see what can be done! Thanks for letting us know!

alexsmom
09-12-2015, 01:01 AM
Another new weird issue?
Most of today the site wasnt accessible to me. I got this error message:

Then just now when I went to SHS I got this never before seen webpage for a moment:

Is that something the site is supposed to do?

Aandwsmom
09-12-2015, 01:16 AM
Yes! At least for now. We believe the issues the site was having today may have been due to an attempted but unsuccessful hacking. We are not 100% sure that is what happened but.... Therefore, our tech guy added an extra firewall to protect the site.
That 2nd screenshot you posted about checking browser is perfectly safe! That is the extra firewall doing its job! :D

alexsmom
09-12-2015, 01:19 AM
Who would be trying to hack site? Someone with hostility to SHS, or just some scummys trying to harvest information from users / provide us with naked lady advertisments?

Aandwsmom
09-12-2015, 01:24 AM
Probably your 2nd choice there..... blech.