PDA

View Full Version : An update on our redirection issues

Topsy
07-23-2015, 09:08 PM
You all have been exceedingly patient with us as we've dealt with the results of being hacked a few weeks ago. We have hired an outside contractor to deal with the malware which has caused many of you to be redirected to outside adult sites when clicking on various links within SHS. He assures us that we are SUPER close to having this issue resolved. I will update here and also on our social networks when I have the "all-clear" from him. I'm so very sorry that some of you have experienced these redirection results when interacting with the site.

Mariam
07-23-2015, 09:26 PM
Thanks for the update. :)

Topsy
07-24-2015, 01:50 PM

I think we're in the all-clear!!! However, if you experience any other issues with redirected links, please contact us immediately. Thank you for your patience, everyone!!

LKnomad
07-24-2015, 06:52 PM
If you post a link to the site on Facebook, those of us who have liked the page can test it out and see if we get any more naaked pics.

Solong
07-24-2015, 11:47 PM
Um, I'm still getting boobs. Using safari to do google search, linking to forums. Lotsa boobs, no dudes.

Topsy
07-25-2015, 07:24 AM
Um, I'm still getting boobs. Using safari to do google search, linking to forums. Lotsa boobs, no dudes.

AnonyMs, I asked the contractor and he said that it might take a full 24 hours for the cache of all members to be cleared. PM me if you are still experiencing redirects after noon EST today. Sorry for that!!!

Solong
07-25-2015, 11:31 AM
No worries, Topsy. I just don't understand why I never get dudes. Poor me.

Topsy
07-28-2015, 05:04 AM
We had another round of redirects over the last couple days, but the Contractor gave me an update last night that he thinks he's isolated the culprit and hopes to have it completely cleaned by Tuesday afternoon. SO many apologies for these, everyone!!

Topsy
07-29-2015, 07:41 AM
We're getting really close, peeps....really close!!!

Topsy
07-29-2015, 07:19 PM
Okay, let's try this celebration thing again! It looks like we've finally shaken off the last of the malware issues, and are ready to move forward. Now it's time to really shake things up with the site makeover. Out of the frying pan, as they say.....

LKnomad
07-29-2015, 08:51 PM
I just clicked on a Facebook post that redirected me......here!

Topsy
07-30-2015, 07:52 AM
I just clicked on a Facebook post that redirected me......here!

Ok, that was just mean, LKnomad. My heart went into my throat when I read the first words of your update there!! :D::D::D:

ScienceGeek
07-30-2015, 05:37 PM
Sorry, tried to come here from your google+ post on blogs and it took me to adult friends again, still not fixed.

LKnomad
07-30-2015, 06:25 PM
Ok, that was just mean, LKnomad. My heart went into my throat when I read the first words of your update there!! :D::D::D:

Sadly I had to update on another thread and on FB that I was sent to a weird file downloading site a few hours ago :(