PDA

View Full Version : Best book on Toddlers EVER!

CrazyMom
06-10-2015, 08:30 PM
http://www.amazon.com/dp/076118564X/ref=rdr_ext_tmb

Make sure to read the "look inside" feature.

Enjoy!

pdpele
06-12-2015, 09:36 PM
Thanks for posting this. I laughed at just the look inside bit. Then I saw a perfect book to read and pass on to a friend that was a 'recommended' (evil Amazon and their suggestions): You Have to F ing Eat! Good stuff.

alexsmom
06-12-2015, 10:20 PM
It was funny!
In a similar vein.... yesterday DS3 had a Physical Therapy evaluation - the evaluator asked if we were experiencing any behavioral problems.... I said in the last couple weeks, hes started punching and hitting his brother (DS9) really hard.
With a straight face, she asked if brother deserved it.
Well, yes. I laughed pretty hard. But its not how we want him to behave.
She said she has 4 boys, and figured out pretty quickly how they provoke their younger brothers.

Yes, they can be such ***holes. ;)

Starkspack
06-13-2015, 07:11 AM
The woman that wrote this book is the same author of "The Honest Toddler." Have you ever seen/read that? So funny!

Homeschooling Librarian
06-13-2015, 02:10 PM
Ha! Yesterday, M2 ran free of P, slipped under the barrier fence, and almost jumped off of a 40-foot cliff to the stony beach below. Then he crapped his pants and didn't tell us until MUCH later. Excellent timing, CrazyMom.

Toddlers: Why I buy wine by the case. Frequently.

IEF
06-13-2015, 03:28 PM
Has she written anything about teens?

I had teens and a toddler at the same time. Toddler parents wondered why I had so much patience with the toddler and why nothing he did seemed to bother me---if they only knew!

I think I still have post teen stress disorder, lol.

Lots of love and support going out to those of you who are currently in the trenches.

Sammish
06-15-2015, 09:48 AM
The woman that wrote this book is the same author of "The Honest Toddler." Have you ever seen/read that? So funny!

I haven't read either book, but I follow the Honest Toddler on FaceBook, and she always makes me laugh. (As well as making me feel really, really grateful that I don't have a toddler anymore :))