PDA

View Full Version : Homeschool Yearbooks?

crunchynerd
05-14-2015, 07:58 AM
Do you do homeschool yearbooks?

rosewolf
05-20-2015, 11:54 AM
I don't do a specific "yearbook" for school, but every year I sort through our photos and make a photobook. It's easier for Jocelyn to look through than going to my computer for photos, and she likes them a great deal.

TFZ
05-22-2015, 07:12 PM
Shutterfly has 50% off photo books through Wednesday. Thought of this thread and one other if I can find it!
Photo Books, Photo Albums, Create a Photo Book, Personalized Photo Album | Shutterfly (http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books?cid=SFLYFB150521O1)

crunchynerd
05-23-2015, 08:14 PM
Thanks for sharing that...now if I could just somehow manage to put one together without spending such a terribly long time doing it, I could take advantage of that! I need to be ruthless, pick out something like 40 fave photos for the year, and maybe slap something together as a "family yearbook" or else, do one for each kid...no! that will take forever!

Wait! I have it! Regular stuff like holidays and seasons, a few photos per page for that, then a 2-page "all about me" page for each child! That could work!

crunchynerd
05-23-2015, 08:17 PM
Picaboo Yearbooks keeps trying to tempt me to make a "homeschool yearbook" but I don't see how to do it other than a family scrapbook for the year, a "year in review" book featuring us all. They are cheap, though. But the shutterfly sale looks like a great deal, too!

Riceball_Mommy
05-23-2015, 09:49 PM
I never buy Shutterfly without a coupon but they have great quality. They also have super customer service, if you have a typo or they the quality isn't right they fix it.

75peaches
07-29-2015, 01:20 AM
My kids are a part of a dance competition team. Every year, we create a "yearbook" highlighting each dancer, dance, and other photos throughout they year. It's the only annual book that's possible that includes all of their best friends.