PDA

View Full Version : Hello

KENZTEL
03-15-2010, 05:58 PM
Kenztel from Ky Hello!

Snoopy
03-16-2010, 12:25 PM
Hi there! Welcome to SH. Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?

CroppinMom
03-16-2010, 02:09 PM
Welcome to the site Kenztel! We'd love to get to know you.

KENZTEL
03-17-2010, 09:00 AM
Hello! I thought i posted 'something about myself in the introduction page. I thought im not gonna be a member here, i signed up like 3 days ago. LOL.....anywho...a little about myself...im Asian, lived in the greek islands for 7 yrs, met my husband from Ky who lives in Fl before, got married, went back to Ky to be close to his family. homeschooling our 6yr old daughter. I started homeschooling when she was 3-4 yrs old...just bit and pieces..anything i can find on the computer. Shes visual. Then when she turned 5 we went to our closest school to enroll her to grade 1, shes way past the abc's and already doing adding and subtracting.( these days shes playing with multiplication) The school tested her, she passed with flying colors, but they insisted to put her to kinder. Basically i didnt win, so we decided to continue homeschooling. Im using t4l as a core and adding supplements. I love surfing the net for free stuff and i have a lot of links i can share in a bit. If my grammar is off, theres the 'asian moment'. Dont laugh at me or i will talk to you in Greek. LOL