PDA

View Full Version : Hi; new here!

~Amanda~
09-15-2010, 11:55 PM
I'm from Texas, brand new to homeschooling. I found this site after reading "this adventure life" blog; she mentioned this site, and what a great find for me! I'm excited to find a new forum on homeschooling, and secular one at that ;)

Shoe
09-16-2010, 07:59 AM
Welcome to the site! I'm fairly new to homeschooling myself, but you'll find there are a lot of experienced people here to give you support and advice. Check out the "Groups" page for the Texas group, too-there are lots of Texans around.

Cheers.

Topsy
09-16-2010, 09:59 AM
Great to have you here, Amanda. I know you are going to enjoy interacting with all the great folks who frequent this forum. It is an awesome community of people! :) We have lots of other homeschoolers from TX, too. Check out our "Groups" page and join the TX group if you'd like! Looking forward to getting to know you better...

StartingOver
09-16-2010, 12:10 PM
Welcome Amanda. Heathers blog is amazing. I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have. I am also in Texas, near Corpus Christi. There are many Texans here.

Sarbare0704
09-16-2010, 12:55 PM
Welcome to the group!

hockeymom
09-16-2010, 01:41 PM
Welcome! The Texas group must be getting pretty big here! You'll find yourself in good company. :)

pandahoneybee
09-17-2010, 08:15 AM
Howdy ya'all! like my impression??? ok so its a bit lame but ya know my sister who has lived in TX for 15+ years says its alright;)

Welcome to the group! can't wait to get to know ya better!

InstinctiveMom
09-18-2010, 01:21 AM
Howdy ya'all! like my impression??? ok so its a bit lame but ya know my sister who has lived in TX for 15+ years says its alright;)
Welcome to the group! can't wait to get to know ya better!

"Y'all" Other than that, it'll do :P LOL

Welcome to the forums, Amanda!
How neat - I think you might be my first referral. Cool!

So, just out of curiosity... are you an Amanda that I know IRL??
~h

~Amanda~
09-20-2010, 10:08 AM
"Y'all" Other than that, it'll do :P LOL

Welcome to the forums, Amanda!
How neat - I think you might be my first referral. Cool!

So, just out of curiosity... are you an Amanda that I know IRL??
~h

No, we haven't had the opportunity to meet IRL! I'm not sure where in Texas you are; secular people are hard to come by here :P