PDA

View Full Version : WTB Aristotle Leads the Way by Joy Hakim Teachers quest guide.

Brenda Ferns
12-22-2014, 01:01 AM
We have looked over Joy Hakims The Story of Science and we really like it. We are currently using her History of US and love them as well. I am in need of the teachers guide to go with the first science book, and student guied Aristotle Leads the Way. We are on a budget so I'm hoping I can get a good deal. I am not wanting to start the lessons until I get the teachers guide to go with it. :)

Thanks Brenda
Mom of 5 homeschooled kiddos.

dbmamaz
12-29-2014, 12:02 AM
I might be able to sell it when I'm done with it, but we're maybe halfway through

alexsmom
12-29-2014, 07:22 PM
how are you liking it, Dbmamaz?

BatDad
12-30-2014, 12:37 AM
I just looked through these on Amazon and put them on my wish list, possibly for a little bit later. While I can't help the OP, I am happy to learn of so many peer reviewed resources that I did not know about before. I would also like to hear experiences with this series. I wish came here when I first started homeschooling.

fastweedpuller
12-30-2014, 08:47 AM
Yeah, I would love to hear how you're using it/what you think of it too Cara. Your opinions are usually pretty dead-on :)

I think it's too bad we can't preview the teacher guide/student guide. We have this book and I've thrown it at the kid to read at will (she delights in the sidenotes, just like in the History of US books)

4quinatas
01-23-2015, 02:24 AM
I have Newton at the Center text and guides if you're interested.

Mrs O.
03-19-2015, 10:13 AM
Brenda,

Are you still looking for these? I bought the teacher's guide and student's guide together for around $45. I would sell them for $20. Both are in excellent, like new condition. If you're interested send me a PM.