PDA

View Full Version : Even Admins deserve a vacay, right?? Right??!!

Topsy
09-09-2010, 11:02 PM
So I'm off to disappear into the mountains for a few days, with NO INTERNET ACCESS ((gasp))...my family is betting I will get anemic and wither away in that time, and my money is on them, but nevertheless, I'm giving this Luddite thing a short go.

I leave the site in the VERY capable hands of pandahoneybee, my faithful moderator and friend, who I know will take excellent care of you all while I am gone. If you have any specific site-related problems or issues, please PM pandahoneybee or just use the site contact form.

If posts or blogs are a little slower to be moderated than usual, please just remember that half the staff is away!! ;)

Wish me well on my computer-less adventure. If you don't hear from me by Monday, please assume I have gone completely mad and send Wi-Fi support immediately! :p

Have a great weekend, everyone!
Topsy

Shoe
09-09-2010, 11:06 PM
Enjoy your time away, Topsy! We'll miss you, but completely understand. I'm sure your baby will be fine in pandahoneybee's hands. Don't worry.

Have a glass of wine or two, and we'll see you when you get back.

Cheers.

BPier12
09-09-2010, 11:12 PM
Have a wonderful time, Topsy!!!! :D

Kylie
09-09-2010, 11:12 PM
Have a great time :)

hockeymom
09-10-2010, 05:58 AM
Have a great trip! :)

pandahoneybee
09-10-2010, 08:06 AM
Ok she is gone, What should we do? raid her frig? or the liquor cabinet? doh its locked! hehe Just kidding Topsy;) hope that you have fun on your internet free weekend!

Just PM if you have any problems, i have the tech guys on speed dial or speed email:o

wild_destiny
09-10-2010, 08:33 AM
Stay safe, and have a fun trip. And try not to become anemic and wither away! :) Michelle--I suspect that if we tried to raid her liquor cabinet, we would make the mistake of drinking in her living room, and she would return to a bunch of people passed out on her floor in a drunken stupor. Not a great homecoming! Nonetheless, an intriguing idea! :)

StartingOver
09-10-2010, 02:13 PM
Oh I couldn't do it LOL Have fun !!!!!!!

pandahoneybee
09-10-2010, 09:01 PM
Michelle--I suspect that if we tried to raid her liquor cabinet, we would make the mistake of drinking in her living room, and she would return to a bunch of people passed out on her floor in a drunken stupor. Not a great homecoming! Nonetheless, an intriguing idea! :)

hehe thats one way to say HI TOPSY we were watching out for ya! hehehe

InstinctiveMom
09-11-2010, 01:55 AM
LOL
Have a great vacation, Topsy! :)
~h