PDA

View Full Version : New York Newbie

Lil Mouse
09-07-2010, 06:10 PM
Hi!

I'm Taya, (or Lil Mouse) and I just joined secular homeschool, although I've been peeking through all the posts for days. :o

My 3 partners in crime (Dani 13, Kevin 12, and Nikki 9) and I start a new year tomorrow, and once again I feel like I'm diving into the deep end! We are readers, writers, snackers, and animal lovers, and our goals this year are to study more about their interests (them) and relax and be more flexible (me).

This site has given me a lot of ideas and inspiration, and I'm excited to join such a wonderful and supportive community. So I just wanted to say hello, and I look forward to talking to everyone!

Happy School Year!

Shoe
09-07-2010, 08:34 PM
Welcome to the site Lil Mouse! Nice avatar-very cute. My wife often goes by "Mouse" on line and in the world of flesh and blood. Hope you like it here.

Cheers.

StartingOver
09-07-2010, 09:06 PM
Welcome Lil Mouse, I am glad you found us.

wild_destiny
09-07-2010, 09:19 PM
Hi, Taya! I like your style! Welcome to the group and hope to hear more from you! :)

Sarbare0704
09-08-2010, 09:15 AM
Welcome to the group!

Lil Mouse
09-08-2010, 05:33 PM
Thanks everyone! I appreciate the welcome. I'm really looking forward to getting to know you and picking your brains, the collective years of experience on this site is astounding.

Thanks again for making me feel at home. Can't wait to see what this year brings!

InstinctiveMom
09-10-2010, 01:52 AM
Yay for new school year goals!!
Welcome to the site :)
~h

pandahoneybee
09-10-2010, 08:12 AM
Welcome to the group! We are glad to have ya here with us! If you figure out how to relax let me know,OK? I have the same desire to let the kids take off on their interests, but right now that would be castle crashers! (game youngest just got for his bday! they are only allowed to play on the weekend but i hear about it allllllll week!)
We have a NY group (http://www.secularhomeschool.com/group.php?groupid=44) also if you wanted to poke in there and see whats up.

Happy Homeschooling:D