PDA

View Full Version : FS Logic of English, Unifix cubes (lots!) and Hooked on Phonics

summer94
08-18-2014, 09:10 PM
Okie dokie...
FS: Logic of English Essentials FULL SET, new never actually used! Includes...
Teacher's Manual
Manuscript Workbook (Pulled out the pages at the perforation because I was going to photocopy to use for both kids, just never did. Nothing is torn, perfect condition)
Phonogram & spelling Game Book
Spelling Journal
Basic phonogram flash cards
Spelling Rule flash cards
Phonogram Game cards Red Manuscript
Phonogram Game cards Blue Manuscript
Phonogram Game cards Green Cursive
Retail this is all over $200. Selling for $175ppd In the US (international, message me for a shipping quote, shouldn't be much more)

Unifix cubes
1 set of 100 and 2 sets of 300 unifix cubes math manipulatives, no box. I just have waaay too many. $25 for each set of 300 and $10 for the set of 100. (picture is showing all of them, you'll get equal amounts of each color). Shipping is actual cost from 98682 (go to usps to figure out your cost). 100 cubes weighs 11 oz. 300 cubes are best shipped in priority one rate med box

Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read Deluxe Edition for k-2 (ages 4-8).
It is missing these 3 items..
The learn to read Cd rom from the users guide (I found it on ebay for $14.00 so you can find it) & Reading Rainbow DVD. ~
The letter 'a' on one of the flashcards ~
2nd grade book number 28. The sticker map has stickers placed on it, I imagine you could either order new sticker maps, or put the excess stickers on top of what's been done.
Most of this wasn't even used, much of the 2nd grade is still in the wrappers.
$50ppd in the US
Attached picture is my set...here is a link to what it is and what's all in it...
Hooked On Phonics: Learn to Read K-2nd Grade Deluxe Edition: Hooked on Phonics: 0713974010011: Amazon.com: Books (http://www.amazon.com/Hooked-On-Phonics-Deluxe-Edition/dp/193102040X/ref=pd_sxp_f_pt)