PDA

View Full Version : The Full Monty

Wilma
09-01-2010, 07:12 PM
I am not a prude, so I didn't really blush as we were watching Full Circle With Michael Palin and he showed his tush whilst lounging in a sauna in Finland. However, I was not expecting a glimpse of the family jewels:eek: when he emerged from a dressing room on his way to enjoy the Black Sea mud baths in a spa in Odessa. Dh and were laughing so hard, my youngest didn't catch on, as it was a quick, but revealing, shot and the 2 older ones, who would have been mortified, were out of the room.

wild_destiny
09-01-2010, 07:30 PM
Funny! ;) Reminded me of some movie I rented and watched by myself one night, because I like spy thrillers and this one starred several actors and actresses I like. Totally shocked me that this actor appeared nude in a sauna fight scene that lasted probably a good 10 minutes. (Or maybe time was standing still in my mind, as I was stuck in a what-the-heck mode with my mouth hanging wide open and my eyes huge--could not look away if I had wanted to--didn't want to, though, LOL). The scene was so intimate and revealing about EVERYTHING on this actor, that I practically felt married to the man by the end of the movie. Cannot remember that actors name, but he played the returning king in the Lord of the Rings trilogy. I'm not a prude either, but man was I blushing something awful! :)

Wilma
09-01-2010, 07:38 PM
Viggo Mortensen? If so, he is very easy on the eyes.

Melyssa
09-01-2010, 07:44 PM
That movie is a definite must-see for Viggo fans! Eastern Promises is the name. He is fully nude for LONG periods of time in that fight scene in the shower room. Heh.

dbmamaz
09-01-2010, 08:23 PM
Ooh, i do like him. i'm not usually in to actors. But i think i considered seeing that movie but didnt cuz of the violence? I'm all about nudity, but there's only so much blood and death I can take

Melissa541
09-01-2010, 10:12 PM
Seeing the dangle in the movie Borat...that was a shocker. I had to cover my eyes. :)

InstinctiveMom
09-02-2010, 12:08 AM
Seeing the dangle in the movie Borat...that was a shocker. I had to cover my eyes. :)

Oh, holy cow... yeah. That was baaaaad.

elkhollow
09-03-2010, 07:06 PM
Okay. This is why I love you people.

wild_destiny
09-03-2010, 07:21 PM
No kidding. Go ahead and try to put this thread on a religious site, I dare ya! :)

wild_destiny
09-03-2010, 07:22 PM
Yep, that was him. He IS easy on the eyes!

Fiddler
09-03-2010, 08:06 PM
Go ahead and try to put this thread on a religious site, I dare ya!

ROFL!!! Would be shooting coffee out my nose if it was morning. :)

mommykicksbutt
09-05-2010, 03:52 PM
ROFLMFAO!!!! I too love you gals! But yeah, Viggo, oh yeah, just don't tell my husband I freeze frame parts of that movie.

wild_destiny
09-05-2010, 03:54 PM
Your secret is safe here--just don't rat me out either, ok?! :)

chelleah
09-05-2010, 05:02 PM
Love the comments!